Friday, December 5, 2008

A Dinner Decision

Okay. I have a decision to make tomorrow.

My significant other is returning home from an out-of-town trip on Saturday afternoon. I plan to have dinner ready. I want to make something good and hearty, but not too labor-intensive. So I was thinking of a dish that I can make in a dutch oven.

So should I make Moroccan Chicken or should I make Beef Bourguignon? Decisions, decisions.

I'm leaning toward Beef Bourguignon, which is depicted in the photo above. I've made it before, but that was years ago, and I don't know where I stashed the recipe. I found this recipe on Epicurious.com for Beef Bourguignon. It looks good, but I'd probably eliminate the potatoes and just serve it over egg noodles.
Hmmmm . . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope dinner turns out great (as I'm sure it would) Yummy!

Nate @ House of Annie said...

I'd go with the beef. It's a simple yet hearty dish.

Thanks for adding us as a friend on Foodbuzz. We welcome you to come visit our site!